Best Group Project
Best Group Project should be a website completed by two or more people and can be based on any subject matter. This project can be anything from Sports to Science, Fashion to French or Art to Algebra.
Projects will be judged on:
• Does the content of the site reflect the work done by the group?
• How much of the content was created by the group and how much sourced from the web?
• What mix of media has been used? (text/graphics/photos/video/audio)
• Does this mix best represent the topic?
Design and Presentation (20%)
• Does the chosen design, layout and use or colour work for the topic?
• Are the chosen design, layout and use of colour appropriate for the audience? (size and colour of text/amount of material on each page)
• Is the design from a template or has some/all of it been modified?
• Have the sections of the website been well planned out?
• Is it clear how to get to the content or page you want?
• Is the navigation functional and easy to use?
Creativity and innovation (15%)
• Has a new approach been taken with the topic or the site? (meaning in the way the site is presented, or taking a different starting point than is usually presented or relating the topic to a specific locality)
• What is different about the mix of media used?
• What new elements have been added to the template used and do they add to the usefulness of level of engagement of the site?
Tip: The site should provide a resource to teach other groups on the given subject. Good presentation, user-friendliness and an innovative way of teaching the topic are important.